Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Port Aransas

My family has a vacation home in Port Aransas, and we are there often! I do my photo shoots on the beach, at the marina at Roberts Pointe, or at your beach house! Please contact me for availability for a beach shoot!

All prices include:
Disk including 25+ digital images (with minor editing)
Copyright release.

Prices:
45 minutes of photographing on the beach $300
(up to 6 people)
Each additional person $15
Travel fees will incur to Padre Island, Rockport, & Corpus.
For multiple locations please contact me.
 

{I require a $100.00 deposit through PayPal to reserve your spot.  This is a non-refundable fee that will go towards the total of your shoot.  If the appointment is canceled because of weather, then your money will absolutely be refunded.}







All prices valid 4/1/2016 to 12/31/2016.
Sales tax of 8.25% will be added to every session.

No comments: