Friday, April 4, 2008

my first blog!!!

Welcome to my blog! I'm very excited to start this blog to go along with my new website, which should be finished soon! I will use this to post a few pictures of recent shoots, update you with new specials, and fill you in on anything that may be fun! I hope that you'll enjoy it as much as I will!

cousins at the park...
We took our 3 boys and our 4 girl cousins to the park for some Easter shots. We worked hard at getting all 7 of them to cooperate for the group shots. I do believe it's harder to photograph your own children!!!







We also took some of just the girlies, and here is my favorite...




1 comment:

Hilary Lindsey said...

Congratulations on your new business!! If Omaha were closer we would be booking our family shoots with nobody else:) -Hilary Lindsey and crew