Tuesday, June 10, 2008

capturing the Karr family

I met the Karr family last week for the first time, and I'm so lucky that I got to meet them! They are a wonderful family with a beautiful little 2 year old name Aidan. It was hot, but we had a great time walking around the park and getting some good shots...









And here's Mr. Aidan, the smiley and adorable 2 year old. Isn't he handsome??...









And the Karrs were so great at just being themselves and letting me capture that. Their laughter and real emotions made for some great pictures...











And a favorite of just Mom and Dad...



Mom got some beautiful shots of just her! She teaches Kindermusik here in New Braunfels, and she needed some pics to update her website. She was a natural...







Thank you Karr family for playing in the park with me!! It was so fun getting to know your family and I look forward to seeing y'all again soon!!!

No comments: