Wednesday, February 3, 2010

the funniest picture!

I've taken pictures of sweet Logan since she was born. I'm finishing up editing pictures from her 9 month shoot. I'm not quite finished, but I had to share this one! I think it's one of the funniest pictures that I've taken, and it was very unintentional!!! Logan was having a hard day...not fussy, but didn't want to have her photos taken or do her normal smiles for us. So, this picture makes me laugh even harder because it kind of summed up the shoot! Like, "Mom, can you and this camera lady stop trying to make me smile?!!!" I love it!...



Her full post of pretty pictures will come later tonight! Just couldn't wait with this one!

4 comments:

Kristin said...

That picture is priceless! I love it! Kind of sums up the saying that a picture is worth a thousand words!

Angie R. said...

That picture is one of those one in a million shots. Too cute!

Anonymous said...

That's great!! She's a cutie pie!

Brandy Webb said...

Funny & adorable all in one! Too cute!