Wednesday, March 31, 2010

a contest...and i'm the prize!

Okay, I'm not actually the prize, but a Mini-Session with me is the prize!!! A new website is up and running for New Braunfels. It's called Macaroni Kid, and I love browsing on there about all the cool things going on in our area! The site is actually national, and fortunately a gal here in NB started a link for our town! Anyhow, the director and I started chatting, and voila...I get to be the prize for April! So, click HERE to go to the New Braunfels: Macaroni Kid site to find out more information on how you can be entered!

I'll also let you in on a tiny guilty pleasure of mine that I'm not sure I should admit that I've done...if you google "Macaroni Kid", the links to all the other nationwide sites pop up. It was so fun to browse the Manhattan and Hamptom, Macaroni sites to see what their towns had to offer for the kiddos! ;) Pretty interesting how different we all live!

And just had to include a picture with this post...my little Indian...


1 comment:

HeidiMcGBlaue said...

HaHa Amber, I had actually entered into the contest on Tuesday night after she sent the email out. I thought it would be super fun if I won!