Tuesday, March 1, 2011

my brother's trip to Elton John's oscar party {personal}

 So, my brother, Beau, and Andy got to go to an amazing place last weekend...Elton John's Oscar Party/Fundraiser!!!  I wept a little when I found out they were going.  Of course, I'm so happy and excited for them, but a little jealous.  I know, I know, jealousy is not a good thing...but they were at a party with the likes of Kim Kardashian, most of the Glee cast, Cam from Modern Family, Victoria and David Beckham, and the list goes on and on and on!!!!  Anyhow, I'm thrilled that they had a good time!  Here are a few pics he shared with me...


 With Cam from Modern Family...
 


 With the new girl on Glee (don't know her name!!!)

With Elton John's partner, David Furnish

 With that same new girl on Glee AND Chris Colfer (AKA: Kurt) from Glee!!!  (He just won a Golden Globe last month!!)...

With Lance Bass from In Sync...

Beau & Andy on the Red Carpet...(this will most likely end up in Us Weekly or something, I'm sure!)

How cool, right?!  They did get to meet Elton, which was the goal of the trip!  No picture though, so they'll probably try to go back next year to guarantee a picture with him!  ;)

No comments: