Saturday, April 30, 2011

my baseball boys {personal}

Just a few pics of my little baseball boys!  Daddy is their coach again this year, and they are in the 7&Under Coach Pitch league.  They LOVE it, which makes it all the more fun!  This year, they are the Rangers, which is a great team...but a tad too close to baby "Granger" who will be here soon!  So, next year I'm hoping for the Red Sox or something, so it doesn't rhyme with our little baby's name! 


And of course, Brogan goes to the games in full-gear, just like his brothers.  





 Practice...


So proud of my little guys!  They are good sports (for the most part) and love playing baseball!!! 

OH!  Grady has always "liked" baseball, but didn't really, really like it until this year.  Now, at around 5:00 p.m. everyday, he gets his glove on, waiting for Daddy to get home and go outside to play catch with him (at 5:45 p.m.)  I love it!

No comments: