Wednesday, November 9, 2011

introducing granger {personal}

I've been thinking that I didn't even do a little post where I "introduce" Granger, just like I do all the other babies that I photograph.  Boo for me!!!  As with many careers, I'm so busy with doing photo shoots & editing other family's pictures, that my own family's photographs often fall behind.  And since Granger is now 6 months old, I think it's better-late-than-never on posting a couple of his newborn pics!!!  Here goes in chronological order...



























Oh, my sweet, sweet baby!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

The Brownd Family said...

Your boys are absolutely precious!! Congratulations on your beautiful family and your adorable new addition Amber!! What a blessing! :) Hope you and David are doing wonderful too!

Kimberli said...

Leigh, Amazing! Love the black and whites and also the 'kid sandwich' :) what a great smile. Thanks for the share!

Anonymous said...

Love these pics!! I can't imagine your clan without that cute littlest guy! OMG! He's so precious and such a blessing! I can't imagine how spoiled he's going to be with all those big brothers!