Friday, February 17, 2012

the morgan girlies {new braunfels, texas photographer}

I love these 2 little girlies!!!  I don't see them all the time, but when I do get to see them, I just want to hug on both of them!!!  They're precious and oh-so-fun to photograph...especially when mom dresses them in these adorable little pettirompers from Simply Adorable!!!  Sadly, this day ended up being very windy and very cold!  But our little troopers did awesome outside...and luckily it was just a mini-session!!  We quickly retreated inside at The Gruene Flour Cupcakery for a few extra pics!!!  Enjoy...





























The next few pictures, I just thought were so funny!!!...




Oh no, Briley thought the putting her dirty cupcake hands in her hair was a good idea!!...




Thanks for looking!!!

3 comments:

Miranda Morgan said...

Ohhhh Amber I love them!!!! There are some that bring tears bc they are just so sweet and others because I'm laughing so hard.... Bry and that cupcake:)) Thank you so much again!!!!

Tammy Stewart said...

AMBER! You are a genious. I love the chair, I love your vision! I absolutely can't pick a favorite, but Bug with the lollipop and her perfect dimple is a top 3. Again,you are amazing, and the girls are precious. Thank you. Mimi

A. Leigh Photography said...

oh, thank you both!!! i laughed so hard at this photo shoot, especially when Brylie thought it was a good idea to put all the icing in her hair!!! thanks again!