Thursday, March 31, 2016

all in the details... {new braunfels, tx photographer}

I apologize that portions of the website are under construction.  It should be finished and ready to go within the month!  
 
My photography is ALL-INCLUSIVE pricing!!!!!  Sitting fee, session, editing, AND high resolution digital images are always INCLUDED!!!
Pricing is as follows...
 
Regular Sessions: Up to 6 people; about an hour; 25+ high resolution digital images for you to use as you wish; $300+tax.  Add $15 for each additional person. Add $50 for weekends.

Bitty~Birthday Sessions: Capture the cuteness of your kiddo around their birthday! This is just for children, not family photographs. 20 minutes; 10-15 high resolution digital images; $150+tax.  Add $50 for weekends.
 
Newborns: Up to 2 hours of studio time, access to all of my props {baskets, buckets, swaddles, diaper covers, bonnets, headbands, accessories, blankets, & more}, 25+ high resolution digital images for you to use as you wish; $350+tax.  Additional $50 to include siblings. Weekdays only, please.
 
Maternity: If you book your newborn portraits with me, then I offer a mini~maternity session. 20 minutes; 10-15 high resolution digital images; $150+tax.  Add $50 for weekends.  If you don't book a newborn with me, then your maternity session would priced like the Regular Sessions.
 
I take a $100 deposit through PayPal for regular sessions to hold your appointment.  All mini sessions are prepaid in full through PayPal.

As always, feel free to email me for more information!  amberLwalters@yahoo.com

No comments: