Saturday, January 3, 2009

naughty or nice?

Well, clearly when I met Amy and her husband, I thought they were very "nice"!!! Amy was 33 weeks pregnant at the shoot, and she was so happy and excited about the upcoming birth of their new baby boy! When we were almost finished, she showed me the shirt that she wanted to wear for the Christmas card picture...see below!...



I thought it was so funny for a pregnant gal! More of those pictures to come! For now, enjoy Amy's beautiful pictures capturing such a special time in their lives...











The touch of a hand...







These two will soon become three!!!...







And the super-fun holiday shots!...







Thank y'all both so much for spending some time with me and letting me help document this memorable time for you! I wish y'all the best of luck with your new little guy, and I hope to meet him soon!!!


No comments: