Saturday, April 3, 2010

bluebonnets in new braunfels!!!

Well, it was such a bummer that I had to cancel my bluebonnet photo shoots in Brenham. Guess why?...no bluebonnets in the 3 choices of fields that I had to choose from! Yikes! So, we canceled, and I was super-bummed. But alas...magnificent bluebonnet fields right here in New Braunfels for me to use this year...and only .4 miles from my house! What?!!!! So, I took my darling Brogan over there for a little practice-run. We snuck over there while D&G were at baseball practice. Brogan loved it, and he kept saying, "These flowers are so tritty!" (He says "tritty" instead of "pretty"! Take a peek...







And then a few nights later, I had my first real bluebonnet session with one of my favorite little boys, Jack! His Mommy and I are close friends and I love her to death! See what we have to offer this year!...

(He can hardly believe it, as well!)...









So cool and beautiful!!! I have 1 appointment that has opened up THIS MONDAY for bluebonnets, and I possibly have a couple that can be done the week-after-next. Please email me ASAP if you are interested!!! These sessions are 30 minutes long. Thanks for looking!

No comments: