Saturday, April 10, 2010

the mccarty boys (new braunfels, texas)

Two of the cutest San Antonio boys came to visit me again in New Braunfels! I was shocked at how much they'd grown in just a year!!! It was so grea seeing them again, and their fun Mommy, too! She'll hold a special place in my heart...I instantly recognized her when Dayton was flown to the hospital in SA last fall. She works in the PICU, and I had a sense of comfort that I knew one of the nurses. Anyhow, enjoy their fun pictures...







The awesome NB Fire Department let us go into their station for a few pics, too!...



Handsome Gavin is a big kindergartner this year!...







And sweet Liam is 3 years old. He just might be the fasted 3 year old that I know!...







Showing the love with Mommy...













Thank y'all again for coming to NB to see me!!! It's always a pleasure getting to spend time with you guys!!! Hope to see y'all again soon!

No comments: