Thursday, May 13, 2010

the baese family (gruene, texas)

I met the Baese family in Gruene early one Saturday morning for their pictures. I knew Mom from my MOPS group, but was excited to meet her kiddos! Enjoy their pictures!

Little Cole is as fast as lightning!!! Mom had warned me that he liked to be on the move, but boy was he fast!!! She was afraid that we wouldn't get any pictures of all three kids in the same area, but we did our best!!! Those dimples are absolutely precious! Look how it started...



And then we got some great ones with him and his 2 big sisters!...







Just the big sisters...



This is Mackenzie, and she is 10 years old...







Morgan is 6 years old...







And Cole is a big 2 year old...







Thank y'all for meeting me in Gruene!!! It was wonderful meeting all of you


No comments: