Friday, May 28, 2010

canvases are 40% off!!!

I've told so many of you about the remarkably-priced canvases at Winkflash before, and I want everyone to know that they are doing the 40% off right now!!! So, if you are one of those people (not mentioning ANY names!!!) that has many of your pictures still on the CD, now would be a time to order an awesome canvas! Although I do not like to use winkflash.com for prints (your children's faces will be orange!), it's a no-brainer to order a canvas from the.

Here is a post I did about them a year and a half ago...

OH! And a couple of you have asked me to post a picture of Brogan's...ummm...birthday present. :) I ordered myself...I mean Brogan...the most fabulous gallery-wrapped canvas print for his room! I've wanted one from the time I was pregnant with him. I had a 4x6 pictured just taped to the wall, waiting to someday be replaced by something a little grander! And oh, how grand this is!!! My husband gasped when he saw how big it was...20" x 30" to be exact! It's huge, but it's awesome, and looks so great on his wall, right above his crib! This picture doesn't do it justice, though. But it's been almost 2 months, and I still stop to oogle over it every day! I ordered it at www.winkflash.com, when they were having one of their 40% off sales. Would you believe me if I told you that this HUGE canvas was around $50!!??!! I'm not in love with the winkflash website for colored prints, as I've had some children turn out a bit orange. But for the price and the fact that it's just black and white, I couldn't pass it up! Love it...



And my friend Lisa has started a canvas collection on one of her living room walls! I LOVE it!...and in a few weeks, we'll have more to add!!!...



Happy ordering!!!
Align Center

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I love my wall and cannot wait to get some more up there! In cute matching outfits! ;)

Angie R said...

My christmas present this year was a 24x36 (it is HUGE!) winkflash canvas to hang over our fireplace. I love it and could not be happier with the quality, especially for the price!

A. Leigh Photography said...

OH!!! Angie, you'll have to take a picture of your canvas over the fireplace, and send it to me!!!

Kristin said...

Now I just have to decide which of your great photos I want to print...any suggestions? Definately the one of Ryan with Michael in the background, but which others?