Tuesday, October 5, 2010

the baltera family {gruene, tx family photographer}

I met this family at their photo shoot last year in downtown Austin! HERE They were so fun and I loved their style!!! (Mom has excellent taste & a super-adorable haircut to prove it!) Anyhow, they met me in Gruene this year for some updated family pics!! Enjoy...









Dominic is now 4 years old!!! It was his birthday the day of the shoot!...













And Olivia is 1 year old!...













Now, getting the kids to smile & look right at the camera was a bit tricky for us this day! I love that Mom and Dad just went with it, and never seemed to be stressed a bit! I'm thinking these last two are definitely my favorites!!! ;)...





That's what life is really like, right?!!!! Does anyone agree??!!!! Thanks again for meeting me in Gruene!!!

1 comment:

Shirl said...

I love the pictures! Especially the one where Olivia and Dominic were holding hands!!!!