Tuesday, June 7, 2011

contest winners!!! {new braunfels photography}

A couple of months ago, I posted a contest for guessing the date/time of Granger's arrival and his birth weight.  I'm finally getting around to announcing the winners!!!

You won't believe how AMAZINGLY close the first winner was!!! 

JENNIFER GOTTSCHALK (of NB Macaroni Kid) guessed May 6th at 9:15 p.m.  Granger was born just ONE MINUTE earlier!!  Congrats Jenn on guessing the date & time almost exactly!!!! 

DAWNE MCKINLEY (my cousin) guessed that Granger would weigh 8 lbs. 13 oz., and Granger weighed 9 lbs 3 oz!  No one even guessed in the 9s!  Actually my husband David guessed it exactly!  He kept telling me that I was going to have a 9 lbs. 3 oz. baby!...and I did!!!


I will contact each of you personally to get you your gift card!!!  Congrats girls!!!

No comments: