Friday, June 3, 2011

granger's arrival! {personal}

I told the story in the post before.  Now, I'm finally downloading all of my pictures and want to share them with everyone!  Here goes...

In labor...


Granger was born on Friday, May 6th, at 9:14 p.m.
This was his transport isolette that he rode in while on the helicopter...



Mother's Day!  Mimi & Pop Pop brought up the 3 big boys to surprise me with flowers, chocolate, and magazines!!!...


On Monday, I was released from the San Marcos hospital.  I finally got to go to St. David's to see baby Granger...









We finally got to hold him!!...



Pop Pop & Mimi brought the boys for a visit to the Ronald McDonald house where David and I were staying!...




Brogan thought the elevator was the coolest part!...







Dayton and Grady's favorite part was this super-cool video room!  The chairs were airplane seats!...


Granger getting better...










My sister & Dad drove up to Austin for a quick visit...



My mom was back-n-forth, helping me and/or the kids.  She came to the hospital to hold Granger...





Yeah!!!  We were released!  Granger in his going home outfit...







More pictures to come of life at home in New Braunfels!!

1 comment:

Catie Grace Bird said...

Precious pictures! And what a great layout on the FRONT PAGE of the NB paper! I pray it brings lots of people to your garage sale tomorrow. I will be there for sure!