Wednesday, October 5, 2011

comal county fair cowgirls {new braunfels, tx photographer}

In my last newsletter, I put a date to do some Itty Bitty sessions at the Comal County Fairgrounds during the carnival.  I had lots of Moms email me and ask me for examples of pictures because they wanted to know what it would "look like."  Well, I had never done these before, so I had nothing to show.  Soooo, really late at night, the night before my 2 scheduled sessions at the fairgrounds, I decided that I need to do a photo shoot with some ADORABLE cowgirls, so next year I can show all the Moms what it "looks like"!!!  With about 8 hours to get 3 little girls' outfits together...somehow these 2 mommies did it!!!  And I'm SO GLAD WE DID THIS SHOOT!  It was a blast, and I'm in love with many of their pictures!  LOVE all the fun colors!!  Hope you'll enjoy!  And hope you'll consider doing one of these super-fun Itty Bitty sessions with me next year!!...





















Thanks again Michelle & Julia for letting your pretty girls come "play" with me at the carnival!!!  ;)

1 comment:

Kristin said...

These are adorable. I bet you're going to be booked solid at next years fair!