Saturday, April 7, 2012

introducing hudson & charlotte {new braunfels, texas newborn photographer}

Oh my, oh my!!!  To my delight, I got to photograph boy/girl baby twins!!!  Mom and I spent so much time talking and comparing stories!  It's always fun to share with another mommy of twins!  These two were just precious!  Enjoy...






This totally brought back memories for me...the next 2 pictures were only taken 2 minutes apart!!!  One stops crying, and the other one quickly started.  Funny how it happens!...




And when those sweet babies were crying, look who came to check on them...



We went quick with Hudson.  Mom was worried about him being fussy, but he did pretty good!!!...









And then Miss Charlotte.  I do believe she may have practiced for this photo shoot.  She just let us oooh~and~aaahhh over her!...








I mean, seriously!  Check out her pose!!!  Too stinkin' cute!!!!!!!!!!!...


Thanks again!!!  I LOVED spending the morning with you and your sweet babies!

No comments: