Saturday, April 28, 2012

introducing twins, avery & brielle {new braunfels, tx newborn photographer}

How absolutely adorable are these two??!!  I've said it before, I'm a sucker for twin babies.  It takes me back to a thousand wonderful memories of my twin little boys.  So, tiny, and weighing a combined 9 pounds!  I was sooooo excited to get to their house for the photo shoot, and when I walked in, I didn't see them anywhere.  Dad says, "Oh, they're asleep back here."  And this is how I found them...


I mean, seriously???  Could a girl ask for anything sweeter for the first few seconds of the photo shoot?!!!  I thought, quick!!!...take pictures quickly...they might wake up and get fussy!!  Guess what, they didn't!  Not for well over an hour!!!  Bliss.  Enjoy...













And a little alone time for each girlie...








Glad we got Mom & Dad to sneak in a few right before the girls woke up...




Way too fun!  Can't wait to watch them grow up!!!

No comments: