Monday, February 11, 2013

bunnies & bluebonnets {february newsletter}

{If you'd like to receive this newsletter to your email account, please let me know!!!} 

 

FEBRUARY Newsletter
 
Live Bunnies are Coming!!!


 
Yeah!!  It's almost spring & the bunnies will be here!  A limited number of mini sessions are being offered on Saturday, March 2nd & Sunday, March 3rd!  {Locations will be NB & Bracken Village!}  Each mini session lasts 20 minutes & you will receive 15-20 high resolution digital negatives on a CD!!!  Cost per session is $135+tax.  These sessions are for up to 4 kiddos, siblings only. 
Please email me to reserve your spot.
amberLwalters@yahoo.com
 
 
Bluebonnet Mini Sessions are also coming soon!! 
  
I'm crossing my fingers that the bluebonnets will be as gorgeous this year, as they were the last few!!! 
Keep checking my FB page for upcoming detals! 
  
 
A special THANK YOU to all of the fabulous families that I had the pleasure of working with in 2012!  I'm honored to be welcomed into your lives and to get to share so many milestones with your families!!!
Hope to see all of you again in 2013!!!
 
As always, thanks for taking the time to peek at my newsletter!!!  Feel free to forward or share with your friends & family!  Contact me anytime to set-up an appointment!!
Happy Valentine's Day!
amber leigh walters
 
830.481.6062
amberLwalters@yahoo.com

1 comment:

The Doodys said...

Looking forward to Bunny Pictures! Might have to consider bluebonnet ones too:)