Thursday, March 7, 2013

introducing haddie joy {new braunfels, texas newborn photographer}

Well, to say that this photo shoot was emotional and amazing is just an understatement.  Never before have I photographed a mommy with breast cancer with her newborn baby.  But every time I spend time with Jasmin, I'm in constant awe.  Awe of her courage, awe of her faith, awe of her strength, and awe of her still-finding-the-joy-and-loving-on-her-family kind of girl!  Jasmin has 10 rounds of chemotherapy left to go in her battle with breast cancer, and I'm so proud of her for being such a fighter!  Please continue to pray for her and her family!  And a prayer that she always asks of others if to help find joy in this situation...awesome that she did find joy...in a tiny 5 pound package...Haddie Joy... 

 
 

 


























We laughed so hard many times during this photo shoot because Miss Annie, the 2 year old daughter, is just a hoot!!!  I had to include a few outtakes...









I love her!!!

No comments: