Tuesday, September 2, 2008

the amazing adams

This lovely family met me at the park to have their first family portrait taken! I had actually met Virginia almost a year ago at the MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) Mart. It was fun to meet her sweet husband and darling kiddos! And if you notice a tiny bit of a white haze in some of the pictures, it's because we were at the park at the same time that Handy Andy burned down. We didn't know what was on fire, but we knew it was something big from all of the smoke that came into the park that day. Enjoy their beautiful family...





















And this picture makes me laugh! It's just a little behind the scene shot of trying to get three young kids to look at me for a group picture! Too funny!...



Thanks Adams for meeting me in the park and luckily dodging the rain!!! It was a true pleasure to photograph your family!!

No comments: