Sunday, September 28, 2008

best of luck, mr. busse

Amy got in touch with me last week to let me know that she needed to move her family photo session up a few months. Her husband had just been notified that he would be deployed to Afghanistan for 6 months. So, we met at the park this weekend, and captured the true life and love that makes up their family...









Little Claire is 18 months old, and just precious! She is super-energetic, sweet, and fast!!!...













Mom and Dad...





...and what was going on at their feet while we tried for a photo of just them...hilarious!...



There is so much love in this family! You could really see it by all of the cuddling and kissing!...









Best of luck to you, Jeff! I cannot even begin to thank you for the job that you will be doing to keep our country safe. It's amazing! And I hope you feel comforted knowing that Amy has a large support group here in New Braunfels, while you are away! See you in 6 months!!!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are such sweet pictures! Adorable! Great idea to capture them early! Amy can cherish those while hubby is gone! Lisa (your biggest fan ;)

Brenda said...

What beautiful pictures! Wish I was in the area so I could have you capture my daughter and I. I know that Jeff & Amy will cherish these photos always!