Wednesday, September 24, 2008

henry the heartbreaker

Can you say ADORABLE??? Henry is almost 10 months old, and he was one of the happiest babies I've ever met! I thought my little guy smiled a lot, but this one took the cake! Henry was too much fun to photograph and just be with! I loved to watch him get excited and play, and to watch his face completely light up when he'd look at his mommy. Enjoy this little future heartbreaker...



















Henry is getting bigger, but he still has some teeny-tiny parts...









And we got a few pictures of Luke, Henry's big brother! Luke is 3 years old and enjoyed playing at the park...









Just the two boys...









Thank you so much Henry, Luke, and Mom for meeting me at the park to play and get some super-cute pictures! Little Henry, you truly made my job easy-sneezy!!! Hope to see you guys soon!

No comments: