Wednesday, October 29, 2008

12 days and counting

well, a friend brought it to my attention that i'd better post SOMETHING or people might start to think i've gone missing! our computer is STILL out of the house, being worked on due to several huge viruses! yuck!!! so, i haven't been able to upload or work on pictures in 12 days!!! my poor families that are waiting for me to get them their pictures. i'm so, so, so sorry!!! the computer-man told me that i should get it back "tomorrow." (he also told me that monday and tuesday.) i'm crossing my fingers that it really will be tomorrow, and i'll be back onto editing my pictures! i have so many to do, too! i've met many fun families recently, and i did a Photo Fundraiser and took pictures of 23 families in Houston!!!! so, i'm hoping the next post that i make will be of a precious baby name Emery. her mommy is being so patient! thanks!!!!

No comments: