Friday, October 31, 2008

eensy, weensy emery

Hallelujah!!! I have my computer back, and I can finally share Miss Emery with everyone! This tiny, precious baby was not even 3 weeks old at the shoot! I was ready to keep her forever! And thank you Mom and Dad for being so patient with me through this whole computer "virus" ordeal! I'm thankful to have it back and excited to start working on everyone's pictures!!! Enjoy baby Emery....













Oh, I just couldn't get over how absolutely tiny she was! Look at all of her itty-bitty parts...









One happy family...







Just the two sisters...



This is "big" sister Madison! She's 15 months old, and LOVES the camera!!! Isn't she adorable?...













Again, thank you so much Fretwells for being so kind and waiting for your pictures! I appreciate all of your sweet thoughts and kind words!!! See y'all again soon!


No comments: