Monday, October 6, 2008

smiley, dancing veronica

We know the Peitersens because sweet Veronica goes to preschool with my boys! So, it was a great time photographing them and watching Veronica have fun!...



Veronica is three years old. She was super-giggly, fast-moving, and loved to dance!...















Like I said, she LOVED to dance! While Mom and Dad were chatting with an old friend they happened to run into at the park, Veronica twirled and twirled for me on the bridge. We said it would be the "secret pictures" to surprise her mommy with!...









And she did remind me that it was a big secret...



Family fun and snuggles...













So happy together...









Mom and Dad just barely got to sneak in a shot alone...



Thank you so much Peitersens for meeting me at the park! Y'all were a joy to photograph, and I'll see you soon!


No comments: