Friday, February 20, 2009

the big trip

Tomorrow is a big day for my twins! Since they were 3 years old, they've been asking their Grammie to take them on an airplane. Grammie was ready to go, but I suggested we wait a couple of years! They'll turn 5 this week, so for their big present from Grammie & Poppa Bob, we're taking them on an airplane! We'll fly to Dallas, spend the night with their cousins, and fly back the next morning! The boys are super-duper excited!!! Dayton keeps telling me, "Mommy, I'm so 'exciting'!" So cute! So, say a little prayer for us all over the weekend for safe travels...and sanity for my mom and me as we travel with 2 five year olds!



The sky is the limit!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a big day! How exciting! Can't wait to see photos of your trip! Good Luck!