Friday, February 6, 2009

introducing ana (new braunfels)

I got to meet baby Ana, and she was so sweet!!! She slept almost the entire time I was there, and I was ready to take her home with me!! She is a mere 5 weeks old! Enjoy her precious pics...







Sleeping beauty...









And a couple with her fun parents...





Just with Mommy...







And just with Daddy...





Some of her teensy-tiny parts...











Thank y'all so much for letting me spend the morning with you! I loved getting to meet y'all and your precious baby girl! Hope to see y'all around New Braunfels!

1 comment:

Mario and Andrea Rodriguez said...

Amber - I love them all! Can't wait to share them with family and have them all around our home. Thank you for all your hard work! Thank you also for your new found friendship. - andrea