Monday, February 9, 2009

introducing leah (new braunfels)

Another baby for the blog!!! I had the pleasure of photographing this teensy-tiny baby girl at just 2 weeks old!!! She was absolutely precious, and I could've stayed all day with her and her wonderful family. Enjoy little Leah's many pictures...













Leah was so good and she slept most of the time. But, we did catch one of her letting out a big scream...



Some of her ultra-tiny parts...









Just me and my daddy...





And with Mommy...





Family of four...





And we couldn't forget about the best, new big sister in New Braunfels! Kinsley is a big 2 year old and is enjoying her job as big sister! She and I had fun playing in her room and around the house while baby Leah took a few breaks...













And I just loved this one. She was being so sweet just reading her books, and then had to look over and smile at Leah getting her pictures taken. That sisterly bond is already there!...



Snug as bug, little Leah. She was back to sleep after all the shots we took of her...



Thank you so much for letting me spend the morning with y'all and for welcoming me into your beautiful home! I hope to see y'all around town very soon!

No comments: