Sunday, December 6, 2009

the mccoy family (kyle, tx)

I met this family of six for the very first time out at their grandfather's ranch. On the property is a restored chapel from the earlier 1800's. I squealed at the chance just to see, much less photograph them inside and out of it!!! What an amazing piece of history! It was so cool to be inside and imagine people holding Christmas services there 100 years ago!

OH! And it's been a while since I've had one of my "2 degrees of separation" experiences...until then! On the way back to our cars, we figured out that Dad was studying theology in Scotland alongside of one of my husband's very best friends from growing up and Grady's Godfather. Crazy!!!

Enjoy...









This is Rylan and he is 8 years old...





Lucas is 6 years old...





Ann is 4 years old...





And little Nathan is 2...





Thank y'all again for having me out to the ranch! Amazing little place!!!! Hope to see y'all again!


No comments: