Tuesday, January 25, 2011

cox girls {new braunfels tx photographer}

A few weeks ago, I was contacted about taking some pictures of 2 daughters for a surprise for their mom's birthday.  I love surprise gifts like this, so I was thrilled!!!  I met the 2 LOVELY girlies with their father in Gruene, and it was a super-fun shoot!  These 2 are gorgeous girls, and they laughed the whole time.  We had to work fast to get it all finished by the birthday, and I can't wait to hear which one they chose to be enlarged!!!  Enjoy...


















 And with Super Dad, who has his hands full with these 2 pretty girls!  ;)...


Thanks again for meeting me in Gruene!!!  And thanks to one of my recent families who helped set the whole thing up!!

4 comments:

Brandy Webb said...

What sweet girls and fantastic pictures... you are amazing!!!

Kristin said...

Beautiful girls and great pictures. I like the 3rd one down the best, but I bet they're going to have trouble picking just one because they are all wonderful.

Photography said...

These look familar I just saw them the other day - what was your blog web that you just shut down?

A. Leigh Photography said...

the BLOG is the same. i shut down my website that was just informational. i was paying too much for it every month & the pictures were from 3 1/2 years ago!