Thursday, January 20, 2011

my website

I took a deep breath, and closed my old website.  It's the first (and only) website I've had for my photography business, so it was a little sad for me to let it go.  With my new BLOG, it is allowing me to have everything in one place...for now.  Soon, I will also have a new website to go along with it, but for now, everything will be redirected towards this BLOG!  And as said in a previous post, the BLOG is definitely a work-in-progress!!!  I still need to add the new header and change a few little things around, and I've tried my best to do it all myself.  I'm trying to simplify, just a bit!!!  I guess it could be related to the normal "nesting" phase that many pregnant women go through.  I feel like I need to get my business things all in order and stable, and then I can move onto getting the room ready for baby #4!!!  Thanks for sticking with me!!!!

And I just have to leave you with one recent pic of my boys.  This is what they do on a non-school morning...they all crash on the couch to watch movies & play with their DSi games!...

No comments: