Tuesday, January 4, 2011

work-in-progress

Hey everyone!!!  As you might have noticed, the BLOG is changing a bit!  As of right now, it's a BIG work-in-progress, and I still have a ways to go!  Just wanted to let you know that it will be going through a little cosmetic make-over, over the next couple of weeks, so please bare with me!!!  One day it might be gray, and the next day yellow!  I just want to try a few things out, and see what I end up liking best!  Again, thanks for looking, and I'd LOVE, LOVE to hear your thoughts about any changes!  ;)

6 comments:

Kristin said...

Now not only do I have pictures to look forward to but new designs too...you've got me at the edge of my seat and I can't wait to see what you come up with. I'm sure the end product will be fabulous!

ALLISON A. said...

I love checking in...the gray is great! Keep up the good work!

ALLISON said...

Just love looking in on your blog. Hmm, today's font is a little hard to read, hope that's okay to say!

A. Leigh Photography said...

of course that's okay to say!!!! will try something new tomorrow maybe. just fooling around with HTML stuff that i'm a total beginner at, so please keep the comments coming! ;)

ALLISON said...

This font is much better. Very easy on the eyes (especially when I'm reading at midnight....as I often do!).

A. Leigh Photography said...

allison~ okay, good! i'm glad that font is working better. please keep letting me know if there is something "off" or that you can't read well. i appreciate the feedback!!!