Thursday, July 3, 2008

digging the douglas family

I had the pleasure of meeting the Douglas family for the first time in Port Aransas. They were vacationing all the way from the Amarillo area! The beach was absolutely beautiful (for Texas beaches), so their week was off to a good start. Enjoy these cute pictures that we captured of this super-fun family...









And the three kids were awesome!!! You can see they were really having a good time...













This is Gavin, the oldest of the crew. He's a big 11 year old, and has a very handsome smile...







Brandon, 9 years old, was my funny guy! And look how cute he is!!...







Sweet, sweet Gabbi, the adorable 6 year old! I don't think we ever asked her to smile. She was just a natural...







Thank you Douglas family for meeting me at the beach! I hope the rest of your stay in Port A was just as beautiful! And I hope to see y'all again in the future!!!

No comments: