Wednesday, July 30, 2008

the olivers celebrate 35 years!

A sweet celebration! Mandy, one of the Oliver daughters, called me a while back to say that she wanted a family photo to celebrate her parents' 35th wedding anniversary! What a fabulous reason to celebrate!!! So, I met this wonderful family in Port Aransas for an evening of fun! Enjoy...





And here are the happy lovebirds, Paw Paw and Maw! 35 years and still going strong...



The Olivers have 2 daughters and 5 grandkids! It was a joy to watch them all interact with each other...





The Webb family was full of smiles and much love for that baby, Addi...



Big Brother, Alonzo, is 13!! He is one of the most well-mannered 13 year olds that I've ever met...



Allysa is 12, and has amazingly beautiful eyes! See what I mean...



Elizabeth is 10 years old. She was so happy to be at the beach and gleamed the whole time we were there...



And tiny Addi just turned 1! She was so good and sweet, as long as her mommy was close...



The Heine girls were so fun! (Mom is the one that contacted me with the neat surprise!)



And Brooke is 4 years old. She wanted to play more than take pictures, but I managed to sneak in a few cute smiles from her!...



Thanks Olivers for sharing your evening with me! And congratulations on a wonderful 35 years of marriage! What a blessing!!!

No comments: