Tuesday, July 8, 2008

the giddy grametbaurs

I met the Grametbaur family for the first time, and they were so much fun to be around! They were referred to me by their cute cousins (see Baby Bridger.) Dad is away with the war, so we wanted to get some great shots to send his way. You'll be able to see by these pics what a wonderful family they are...

Having fun with Mom...







Party of five...









Rory is the oldest and came in from Austin for the shoot...



Ryan will be a senior at New Braunfels High School...(Up next is Ryan's AWESOME senior shoot with some amazing pictures!)



Ragan will be a junior at New Braunfels High School...



Riley will be a freshman at NBHS...



And the hilarious Randon will be a 7th grader at Oak Run Middle School...



Grametbaurs- It was too much fun meeting all of you! And I'm happy to say that I have the three youngest kiddos with me all week helping our church with Vacation Bible School! They are a hoot!

No comments: