Tuesday, July 15, 2008

small world with the nye family

I had the great pleasure of meeting the Nye family bright and early in Port Aransas. It turns out, Lea grew up just a few streets over from my husband! Smallest world, right?!! They were troopers with the seaweed, and we were able to sneak this photo shoot in before the rain! Enjoy their lovely family...





Still having fun...







Trying to get 2 toddlers together for a picture can at times be...challenging! But this picture was hilarious...



Oops! Almost got one...



AH! Finally, the two little cuties together...



Big brother Sam is 2 1/2 years old, and has the prettiest eyes! He was sweet and silly and loved being at the beach...









And I wanted to squeeze little Wesley up! He is 17 months old (just a tad younger than my little guy), and he had a great time running around on the sand...









They were off! Back down the boardwalk and to their car...









Thanks Nye family for waking up early and meeting me at the beach! I hope that you enjoyed your time in Port A, and hopefully I'll see y'all again next summer!!

No comments: