Friday, March 20, 2009

introducing alex & avery (spring branch)

Twenty fingers and twenty toes
Plenty of work, heaven knows!
Four little arms to hold tight
Four little cheeks to kiss night-night!!

These precious twin girls have technically already been introduced on my blog...they are the "guitar babies!" (That's how people keep referring to them when they're commenting on how adorable they are!) So, again, please meet Alex and Avery, born to two super-cool parents that live out in the Spring Branch/Bulverde area! And I have to add an even cooler part of their story...their Mommy is also an identical twin! Being a Mommy of twins myself, I was curious about those statistics...so I googled it! The chances of an identical twin delivering identical twins is 0.6%!!!!!!!!!!!! Those are some odds! (Click on this ARTICLE to find out even more about the statistics of having twins and commonly misunderstood theories about having twins.)

Anyhow, these two are just marvelous, and I could've stayed at their house all day long! Enjoy...













Here are those twenty toes...





First, meet Alex...









Some of her tiny, little parts...







Now, meet Avery...









And some of her teensy parts...







In case you missed the first post of these babies in one of their daddy's guitar cases, I have some more...









Don't you just want to hold these two darlings???!!!??? Well, thank you again to their Mom and Dad for letting me spend the morning at your beautiful home! It was a pleasure photographing these tiny angels, and I hope to see y'all again soon!!!

2 comments:

lindsey said...

OMG Amber!!! You have out done yourself... and just when I thought you couldn't get any better!!! I want those babies!!!! Those are some amazing moments you captured for them and their family!! Absolutely breath taking!

Anonymous said...

"Guitar Babies"... I like it! Might have to be the name of their band someday! I have to say that these photos by far exceeded our expectations! They are frozen moments that we will treasure forever! We can't thank you enough!