Wednesday, March 25, 2009

the wheelock kiddos (new braunfels)

I had so much fun with these four kiddos! We strolled around downtown New Braunfels looking for some fun places for our pictures. My twins are fortunate enough to be in class with two of them, so it was great getting to know the other two! Enjoy...









Just the brothers...



And the pretty, pretty sisters...



This is Macey, and she is the big kindergartner of the family. Isn't she beautiful?!? But better than that, she's super, duper sweet!...







Clay is 5 years old. He's in preschool, and he was such a gentleman and a good listener...







Aubrey is 4 years old and also in preschool. She made me laugh the whole time! I loved how silly she was!...







Finally, this is Troupe, and he is a big 3 year old! Don't you want to squish those cheeks??!!...







And my favorite from the whole shoot! Their super-cool mom squeezed in a couple of the shots...



Thanks so much Wheelock kids! I had fun hanging out with y'all and getting some shots for your Mom!!! I'll see y'all soon!

No comments: