Thursday, March 12, 2009

oh my goodness...sneak peek!

Okay, I don't usually do Sneak Peeks on my blog, but this couldn't wait! I had the most fun yesterday taking pictures of twin baby girls that are almost 4 weeks old! The mom and I had so much in common...both delivered our twins at 33 weeks, both sets of twins had to stay in the NICU for 3 weeks, we both LOVE babies!!! Well, the Dad came up with an idea for the shots I'm posting. He plays music and it seems that much of his life has music in it. So, he remembered that he had a vintage guitar case with a pink lining...PERFECT!!! So, I haven't edited any of their other pictures, but I absolutely could not wait to show them at least a couple of these...




Many more to come of these little darling girls in a week or so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my... I'm speechless! You are so awesome! Can't wait to see more! Thanks again - we will treasure these photos forever!

Shelby said...

These are STUNNING!

Bonny Hutton said...

Those are the cutest babies and pictures I have ever seen! What a great idea, Brad! Got your brains from your Mom right?

Carolyn "Mema" said...

Perfect picture of two perfect little girls. Mema

Anonymous said...

The pictures should be entered in a contest - they would win hands down! You could win a college education for your two babies with that picture - Mary H

Anonymous said...

This is the most original and awesome idea for a picture. Not to mention how beautiful the little ones are. They are going to cherish this for life:) I'm excited for ya'll...this is just the beginning!

Blessings,
Kelly-Angers Snyder

Anonymous said...

Sharon West said...
What a great idea with the guitar case. Kristi, you and Brad are so lucky to have two such beautiful daughters. This is an Ann Geddes shot if I ever saw one. Great photography!! God bless your family!!!

Anonymous said...

Sharon West said...
What a great idea with the guitar case. Kristi, you and Brad are so lucky to have two such beautiful daughters. This is an Ann Geddes shot if I ever saw one. Great photography!! God bless your family!!!