Wednesday, September 9, 2009

apologies (personal)

I have to apologize if you've just received my newsletter! (Be prepared because I'm venting!) I spent almost 3 hours on that newsletter and had it looking "just right!" When it sends out through the companies website, it looks TOTALLY different then how I created it! This is the second time that this has happened to me. It happened with my last newsletter, and I thought it was something I did. So, this time I triple-checked to make sure my 2-column newsletter was ready to go! And what do you know, it sent again as a big messy 1-column newsletter with some major spacing malfunctions! Please don't let this newsletter reflect my work! ;) I am currently in the process of looking for a new website that does this same kind of thing! Any suggestions??

And this is how I'm feeling...


No comments: