Monday, September 14, 2009

brogan's 1st day of preschool (personal)

Someone reminded me that I hadn't posted pictures of Brogan's first day of school...oops! Well, he moved on up to preschool after being in Mother's Day Out all of last year. He goes to the Baptist church here in town. While the first day of dropping off, didn't go as planned...he's been doing much better! He loves carrying his backpack and lunch box in every day. And even more, he loves having "brudder's mat" (because he's using Grady's old nap mat!) Here he is...





Not so sure meeting Ms. Kayla...



Crossing his arms on the floor, saying, "My mommy stay with me!"...



And then trying to get in one picture with his teacher, Ms. Heather...



He only cried for about 5 minutes, and then he loved the rest of the day! He went right to sleep on his nap mat, too!!!

I have a few more pictures to share of other things that Brogan's been up to. He's learned to ride his bike!!! This is big news at our house, and he wants to ride it all the time!...





This is what happens when it's time to go inside...



His other new love is Willy from the Free Willy 3 movie! We dvr-ed one day, and he's the only one that really, really loves it and wants to watch it all the time. Then I was at a garage sale and spotted this Shamu doll for $1. He hasn't let go of his new friend "Willy" every since!...



And my favorite picture that we've taken recently!!! Another item that he's recently become obsessed with are his cowboys boots. I actually had them out in our garage sale that we had a couple of weeks ago. I thought they were too skinny for his foot, so I was selling him. Well, Brogan spotted them, shoved his foot in them, and their his favorite pair of shoes! We got home one night after spending the day with his four girl cousins. We had to borrow a pink Dora pull-up, that Brogan was actually ecstatic about! And when we got home, he walked in the door with that pink diaper, said, "Where my boots?" and then proceeded to prance around the house looking just like this...



Oh, how I love that little guy!!! Having his two big brothers gone off to kindergarten every day, he's getting quite a lot of Mommy-only time! And I'm loving every (well, not every) minute of it!

No comments: