Wednesday, January 6, 2010

and the winner is... (personal)

WOW!!! How exciting!! I do believe this was the biggest contest yet for my little business! Last night, I typed out 295 names to put into the drawing! Of course, the people that made a comment before Dec. 18th had the advantage because they got 5 entries per comment. All new comments received 2 entries. Here they are all cut-up...





And the winner is...



Joyce is a friend of mine from my old Mothers of Multiples group back in Houston. We did playdates together often and spent most of our time laughing! She's one of the funniest and sweetest mommies that I know!!! Congratulations Joyce!!!!

But I just couldn't let someone go unnoticed! I stopped counting her comments when I realized that she'd end up with half the entries!!! ;) So, I have a special prize for her all by herself! This super-sweet-blog-comment-posting-lady-that-makes-me-smile-with-all-of-her-kind-words is...



Congrats Kristi!!! You have made me smile numerous times throughout the year when I see your sweet comments! Thank you!!!

Kristi will receive a custom "stand out" of her choice in any size up to a 11x14, and it will be ordered through mpix.com!!!



Thanks everyone for leaving comments on the blog! It not only makes my day, but it makes the day of the family IN the pictures!!! So, keep them coming! You never know when another PRIZE will pop-up! ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! I never win anything! How sweet of you Amber! It's hard not to look at your work and not say something about it! I can't get to your blog fast enough when I see "Introducing..." in the title! Those are my favorite ;)

I've been wanting to order a canvas for - oh - about 10 months now, but haven't found the time. So does this mean that you're going to do the ordering for me? Yay!! Thank you so much :)

A. Leigh Photography said...

Yes, mam! I just sent you an email, but after you let me know which picture you want, I'll order it and get it to you!! I love these little "stand-outs". It's something different on the wall! Congrats!

Kristin said...

Congrats to the winners!