Friday, November 13, 2009

the borrero family (riverchase)

These are the sweet Borreros! It was my first time meeting them, and I'm so glad I did! I also ran into Mom last night at our super-successful MOPS Mart, so it was good to already see her around the town! Little Lola wasn't too excited about our appointment, and turns out, she was developing a yucky ear infections...poor thing! Enjoy their cute family pics...











Lola with her Mommy & Daddy...










And here's little Miss Lola! Love the name!!! And she is just adorable, like a tiny doll...









I have to end with her sweet, crying face! As sad as she is, this little face is still precious!...



Thank you guys for spending the morning with me in your future neighborhood!!! It was wonderful meeting y'all!

No comments: