Friday, November 27, 2009

gobble, gobble (personal)

I hope everyone had a super-fun Thanksgiving yesterday! We stayed here in NB, and spent the day with David's parents and grandparents. We had a great time, and the boys had a blast being there all day. We at tons of yummy food, watched the Macy's parade and some Christmas movies, and the bigger boys got to shoot their bb guns. Afterward, we headed home and had some friends over for the UT game. What a wonderful day!

Enjoy my three little men...













I went back inside looking for Brogan, and I found him at the dinner table with his entire hand in the mashed potatoes!...



After I cleaned him up, I turned around to walk off. Within seconds, Dayton was right up there eating out of the serving spoon!...



Guess they liked the mashed potatoes!

And here are the boys great-grandparents! They will be celebrating their 67th wedding anniversary soon!!!!...



Well, today I was one of the crazy people that went to Target before it opened at 5:00 a.m. I absolutely LOVE seeing all that chaos and people's faces when they can't believe they actually got the toy/gift that they were there to get! Lines of hundreds of people to check out...can't fit down the aisles because of all the baskets...empty shelves...Love every second of it! And I was lucky enough to get the items that I was looking for, too! ;)

The twins, Daddy, and PopPop have all left for a weekend at the deer lease. This will be the first overnight trip for the boys down there. I hope they'll last until Sunday! So, Brogan and I are just hanging out here. He'll get to have a slumber party at Mimi's house one night, and then it's just the two of us!

Hope y'all enjoy the rest of your holiday weekend!

No comments: