Monday, November 2, 2009

lauren w. - navarro h.s. senior (seguin, tx)

I had the best time meeting this adorable senior girlie from Navarro High School. We met in downtown Seguin for her shoot. I'd been wanting to take pictures down there because I've noticed some really cool places while driving through there!!! And after this shoot, I really want to go back...anyone???

Lauren plays softball, is a member of the Fellowship for Christian Athletes, and she loves riding horses! Enjoy sweet Lauren's pics...


















Align Center




And we got Lauren's mom to sneak in for a picture!...



Thank y'all so much for having me come to your town for your photos!!! It was a joy spending time with y'all, and I hope to see you again soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we LOVE them, thank you so much!!!!

Beth & Lauren