Friday, November 20, 2009

Come Shop This Weekend!!! (personal)

Well, I've spent 2 days this week, helping Brandy & Megan set up our booth for Weihnachtsmarkt (German for Christmas Market.) And today was our first full day of shopping!! Brandy & Megan are the girlies of Simply Adorable that make precious girlie clothes and accessories to go with them! I am lucky to have some of my pictures displayed all the way around the booth, and lots and lots of them throughout! I made little paper ornaments out of pictures to hang on our 4 little Christmas trees. If we've done pictures together, you just might find yourself on display!!! ;)

Anyhow, the amount of vendors at this event is wonderful and there are soooo many cute things! I'm going to get a lot of my Christmas shopping done this weekend! And I'm loving the Christmas music that they have playing...definitely puts you in the spirit! And I have taken a few pictures that I need to post, but sleep is more important right now. I'm off to bed very soon.

Come by to shop, and stop by to say Hello!
The event is held at the NB Convention Center.

The hours are:
Saturday 10-6
Sunday 11-5

See y'all there!

No comments: